Monday 14 June 2010

Tank Magazine Interviews Gabriella Marina Gonzalez



Snippet from the interview:

IB: So how did you find interaction with PR’s and deciding who was right to represent you?

GMG: I was interested and looking around for a bit, but I decided that I could do it on my own. Machine A had a big helping hand in it. We had the agreement that anyone could come in and buy one of my pieces and I would then make for them. They had my only samples, so if a magazine was interested in them, they would have to borrow them from the shop.Then Rachel Freire used my shoes for her Vauxhall Fashion scout show. Through that Becc from Bloody Grey approached me. Now she represents me and I have no complaints; she completely understands where I am coming from.

Read the rest here: http://tankmagazine.tumblr.com/post/578491332/interview-with-gabriella-marina-gonzalez#disqus_thread

No comments:

Post a Comment